Eligible Africans are offered scholarships for Postgraduate studies in Australia.
Applications open from 1st September, 2018 .
Short Courses offer opportunities for short- term postgraduate training delivered in Australia and /or in Africa for up to six weeks.
To be considered for a short course scholarship, applicants must meet their country’s eligibility requirements.
Generally, the applicant must meet the following criteria
- Must be a citizen of an eligible African country
- Must possess the minimum academic requirement: Bachelor ’s degree or equivalent
- Must be a mid-level to senior-level professional, currently employed in a relevant field
- Must meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements
- Must demonstrate a clear vision of how the knowledge gained through the scholarship will be used to improve policy, practice or reform in their home country
- Must be proficient in English to enable full participation in a training course delivered in English
- Must satisfy all requirements of the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500 ) .
How to Apply
To apply for the Australia Awards Short Courses, click here
Related: Apply for Australia Awards Masters
For more information about the scholarship, check out the Australia Awards official page.