The David Oyedepo Foundation calls for applications from Africans who are looking to pursue an Undergraduate degree program in Landmark University and Covenant University Nigeria.
The scholarship program awards scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries, and have been offered admission to specific universities in Nigeria.This scholarship program covers Full Academic fees for a maximum of 4-5 years, Travel allowances, Feeding allowances and Medical/Health Insurance or allowance.
Application Deadline: 15th July 2018
Eligible Countries: Africa
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Eligible Field Of Study: Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Architecture, Applied Biology and Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Animal Science, Soil Science, Crop Science, Agricultural And Biosystem Engineering, Electrical And Information Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry
1) Applicants must be Africans.
2) Applicants must have applied for a course of study at Covenant University or Landmark University, Nigeria.
3) Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission.
4) Applicants must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
5) Applicants must be eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa.
6) Applicants should have at least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
1) The David Oyedepo Foundation uses an internet based application You will need to access a computer and internet to apply. You would also need a scanner in order to upload required documents.
2) You do not have to finish your application in one You may save your work and return to complete your application as many times as necessary. You must, however, not leave your application untouched for up to 30 days or your account would be deleted.
3) You must submit your completed application by the deadline, however you are encouraged to submit before the deadline as no deadline extensions would be provided.
4) Answer all questions on the application in English and all documents to be uploaded MUST be translated in English.
5) All answers in the application, including written responses to essays must be your own original work.
6) Only applicants who complete this application will be Applications and information submitted through email or other means will NOT be considered.